[BCMA] Register Now: Reconsidering Museums Webinar

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Mar 14 09:44:23 PDT 2023

Please excuse cross-posting.

­­__

[cid:image001.png at 01D9565F.EB9D59A0]

Reconsidering Museums is a national research and advocacy project exploring the role, value, and future of museums in Canada. The website and toolkit will launch in March 2023. The resources developed through this project provide adaptable values-based messaging that bridges the gap between museums and their publics, substantiates the value of museums with data-driven insights, and helps shape public dialogue around the vital role of museums in our society.

Join Caroline Loewen, Communications Lead at the Alberta Museums Association, to learn more about the project and how the resources can help your museum better connect with and serve your communities, deepening your relationship, and therefore your relevance, to the Canadian public.

Click here<https://www.museums.ab.ca/events.aspx> to register now!

March 29, 2023
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. MT
Online

Registration Fees
Member         FREE
Non-Member  $10.00

Find our other upcoming professional development opportunities, by visiting the Learning Opportunities<https://www.museums.ab.ca/what-we-do/professional-development/learning-opportunities.aspx> webpage. For more information about the 2023 Webinar Series offerings, please contact Meredith Leary, Program Lead, at learning at museums.ab.ca<mailto:learning at museums.ab.ca>.

Meredith Leary, BA, Dipl., Cert.
Program Lead
she / her

Alberta Museums Association
Suite 120, 12420.104 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB  T5N 3Z9

780.424.2626
mleary at museums.ab.ca<mailto:mleary at museums.ab.ca>
museums.ab.ca<https://www.museums.ab.ca/>

The Alberta Museums Association acknowledges that our office is located on Treaty 6 territory, the traditional meeting ground and home for many Indigenous Peoples, including the Cree, Saulteaux, Niitsitapi (Blackfoot), Métis, and Nakota Sioux Peoples.