[BCMA] Share your staffing news with the BCMA!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Mar 14 09:43:36 PDT 2023

*The BCMA wants to report your staffing news on MuseNews!*

Let us know about staffing changes at your organization, and the BCMA will
report them in our monthly news podcast <https://museum.bc.ca/tag/musenews/>
.

Send Leia <engagement at museum.bc.ca> a few sentences sharing your Whoo's
News so we can feature it!