[BCMA] Carpenters for Heritage Houses

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jun 28 10:27:42 PDT 2023

Hi! Hope everyone is having a good summer so far. I was wondering if anyone
has recommendations for carpenters in the Victoria area who work with
heritage sites, especially someone with experience working with delicate
historic elements. If anyone has a recommendation, they can respond here or
email me directly at carrhouse at telus.met. Thanks!

Pascale Halliday
Carr House
(250)383-5843
www.carrhouse.ca
Carr House acknowledges and thanks the Lkwungen People, also known as the
Songhees and Esquimalt First Nations communities, for allowing us to live,
work and play on their lands. We also give thanks to the ancestors,
supernatural ones, hereditary leaders and matriarchs, creatures big and
small for looking after the rich resources and cultural teachings of this
beautiful land.