[BCMA] 2023 AABC / ARMA VI Joint conference presentations now available

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jun 26 19:44:11 PDT 2023

please excuse cross-postings

The AABC and ARMA Vancouver Island are now pleased to share the session
recordings and presentation slides from our successful joint hybrid
conference that was held in April 2023 in Victoria, BC. Our theme, "Access
Ability: Exploring Themes of Access in Archives and Information
Management", brought together colleagues from across Canada to explore the
work we are doing to provide access to records and information under our
stewardship. Please visit the conference website for further information:
https://aaobc.wildapricot.org/page-18132

We would like to thank our conference sponsors for supporting the
conference:

Artefactual Systems Inc.
BC Government Records Service, Ministry of Citizens' Services
Cube Global Storage
FIPA
Gravity Union
Micro Com Systems Ltd.
Royal BC Museum
Simon Fraser University Archives and Records Management Department
University of Victoria Continuing Studies, Cultural Resource Management
Programs

Sincerely,

AABC & ARMA VI Conference Committee
~~~~

Lisa Glandt, MAS
Education and Advisory Services (EAS) Coordinator
Archives Association of British Columbia
email: aabc.advisor at aabc.ca
website: aabc.ca

I respectfully acknowledge that I work on the unceded, traditional and
ancestral territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh
(Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.