[BCMA] Please consider answering this short survey

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jun 13 14:56:35 PDT 2023

Greetings museum professionals,

I am a student at the University of Calgary undertaking research on museums and their engagement with Indigenous people. Specifically I am working with the Îethka (Stoney Nakoda people) of Mînîthnî (Morley Alberta), although this survey is for museum professionals across Canada.

The first page contains relevant information about this survey. You can exit any time and your answers will not be recorded. Once you reach the question about your museum size and submit, your answers will be part of the data. Although the introduction is long, the survey itself is very short (it should take you under 10 minutes).
Here is a link: https://survey.ucalgary.ca/jfe/form/SV_dh7CyDnHgnPQ3JA

I will close the survey in fall 2023. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much for your time,

Amanda Foote
University of Calgary
Department of Anthropology