[BCMA] Request from small institutions - Communication Strategy

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jun 8 16:57:15 PDT 2023

Hello, everyone.
The JMABC is evaluating how it communicates, across all platforms, and the primary goals are to increase awareness of the organization and to increase engagement of our target audience.

We recognize that the world of communication is rapidly changing, and we are looking forward to developing a strategy that works and is practical for our organization. We recognize that all aspects of our current communications need a fresh look, including our website, hard-copy publications, social media and eblasts. We would like some guidance on developing an overall flexible strategy with measurable outcomes.

We would like to hear from small institutions who have recently developed communication strategies.

Thank you,
Marcy

Marcy Babins
Administrator
Jewish Museum and Archives of BC
6184 Ash Street - Vancouver, BC - V5Z 3G9
604-257-5199
mbabins at jewishmuseum.ca<mailto:mbabins at jewishmuseum.ca>