[BCMA] Still time to register! BCMA Webinar: Collaborating with BC Children's Authors & Illustrators

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jun 5 14:04:59 PDT 2023

BCMA Webinar: Collaborating with BC Children's Authors & Illustrators

June 7, 2023

12PM - 1:00 PM PST

Collaborating with BC Children's Authors & Illustrators: Looking for ways
to serve and engage kids and families more deeply, frequently, and
creatively? This fast-paced and engaging webinar will explore several of
the (many) opportunities to team up with the thriving BC KidLit community
and will introduce the free resources provided by the Children's Writers &
Illustrators of British Columbia Society to help you find local books and
storytellers to collaborate with your institution.

Register here!
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/87a6be19928b3e7de5fc25b5e7ba86287d209396/1>

[image: image.png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Program Manager

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>