[BCMA] Cars on Loans at Museums - Insurance

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jun 2 13:15:59 PDT 2023

Hello all,
If a car was on loan at a museum would the responsibility to cover
insurance for that vehicle fall on the owner who is loaning it to the
organization or on the organization who has the vehicle on display?
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Lorenda

--

Lorenda Calvert
Program Manager

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>