[BCMA] Artefact and Archival Appraisals

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jul 10 15:58:30 PDT 2023

Hi all,

The City of Delta is looking to have a complete appraisal of our artefact and archival collections. We are wondering if other institutions have gone through a similar process and if there were any recommendations for an appraiser or appraisal companies? We’d also appreciate if anyone could provide a rough estimate of cost. Please feel free to reply directly to RSullivan at Delta.ca<mailto:RSullivan at Delta.ca>
Thank you,
Robert Sullivan (He/Him)
Cultural Services Manager | City of Delta
Parks, Recreation & Culture | Douglas J. Husband Discovery Centre
Office: 604-952-3540 | Mobile: 778-233-4076 | Email: RSullivan at Delta.ca<mailto:RSullivan at Delta.ca>
Check out the Cultural Services Programs and Events: - Cultural Services | City of Delta<https://www.delta.ca/parks-recreation/sports-activities/programs-registration/cultural-services>