[BCMA] Join the BCMA Wednesday for a webinar about AI and Museums

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jan 9 13:12:21 PST 2023

*Join us for an exciting webinar on the topic of using artificial
intelligence in the museum world! *In this introductory session, we will
explore the basics of AI and how it can be applied to the work of museum
professionals. We will discuss the potential benefits of using AI in areas
such as collection management, exhibit curation, and visitor engagement.
Our expert panel will also share examples of successful AI implementations
in museums and offer tips for getting started with AI in your own
institution. Whether you are new to the world of AI or have some experience
with it, this webinar is sure to provide valuable insights and inspiration.
Register now to reserve your spot!*

*This free webinar is scheduled for Wednesday January 11 from 12-1 pm
Pacific. Register online. <https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=93>*

*All promotional text and images for this session are entirely generated by
an AI. The above text was created by ChatGPT in the response to the prompt,
“Write a promo for a webinar exploring the uses of AI for museums.”