[BCMA] February Tea and Talks + Registration for Campbell River Session

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Feb 6 11:12:30 PST 2023

Join us for two Tea and Talks this month!

*Wednesday, Feb 22/ 1:00-2:00 PM*

Online Tea and Talk

(via Zoom)

Free, no registration

*Friday, Feb 24/ 1:00-3:00 PM*

Tea and Talk On The Road in Campbell River

(in-person event)

Free, *registration encouraged*

This month the IBPOC Network is excited to welcome cultural professionals
of colour to both in-person and online Tea and Talks.

Registration is now open for our Campbell River gathering
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/47465887b0ee2904580095dca15a7a4960770fde/1>
– while not required, registration helps us plan for dietary and
accessibility needs. Tea, coffee, and snacks will be provided at all
in-person Tea and Talks.

A gentle reminder that these sessions are specifically for professionals/
volunteers/ those interested in joining our sector who identify as
Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour. Thank you for respecting this
space.

Details for all upcoming sessions can be found here:
https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=2&cy=2023
.

[image: Location Announcement.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Communications & Special Projects Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

Do you identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour working in the
cultural sector? Check out our IBPOC Network homepage
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=1&cy=2023>,
where resources, community support, and upcoming networking sessions can be
found.

www.museum.bc.ca