[BCMA] Request for Proposals - Policies and Procedures Analyst and Writer

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Aug 31 09:09:02 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

The Golden & District Historical Society is searching for someone to come
in and update our Board and Operating Policies and Procedures. This is a
contract position funded by the Government of Canada's Community Services
Recovery Fund, administered through the Canadian Red Cross.

For more information, refer to the attached RFP document.

Please forward this to anyone you know of that might be interested.

Kind regards,

*Brittany Newman    **(She/Her**) *       Executive Director

Golden Museum and Archives
1302 11th Ave S, Golden BC, V0A 1H0
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Golden+%26+District+Museum/@51.2922114,-116.9631953,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x5379bf96b43fc203:0x194db531bf58fa85!8m2!3d51.2922129!4d-116.9611077>
PO Box 992, Golden BC, V0A 1H0

Phone: 250 344-5169
museum.golden at gmail.com  <museum.golden at gmail.com>  |
https://goldenbcmuseums.com/
Join us on: Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/museum.golden/>  |  Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/museum.golden>

The Golden Museum and Archives operates on the territory of the Ktunaxa
Nation, shared by the Secwepmc Peoples, and home to the Metis Nation
Columbia River Society. We are grateful for the privilege to work and play
on their territory.