[BCMA] The Bill Reid Gallery is hiring a Development Manager

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Aug 23 17:20:56 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,
Please find attached the detailed job posting for Development Manager at the Bill Reid Gallery in downtown Vancouver. Applications will be accepted until September 24, 2023, 5pm.

The Gallery is seeking a Development Manager to play a key role in driving revenue to support the Bill Reid Gallery’s operations and programs. Reporting to the Director and CEO, the Manager plans and executes fundraising campaigns and applications for all methods of fundraising, including grants, corporate sponsorships, individual donations, and donor events.

The successful candidate will have 4-5 years of experience in fundraising with an ability to collaborate with various departments within the Gallery as well as the Board of Directors.

The Development Manager will work 4 days per week, with additional hours for Gallery events as required. The Development Manager is able to have a hybrid work model that combines remote work with office time based on team needs. Annual salary is $50,000-$55,000 based on experience and qualifications. The successful candidate will be eligible for enrolment in a group benefits plan.

The Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art is proud to have a dynamic and diverse team of Indigenous and non-Indigenous staff and Board. We strive to be a safe space where all voices are heard and valued and work towards accessibility, anti-racism, LGBTQ2S+ inclusion and encourage diversity in our staff team. Indigenous candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We are committed to providing equitable access to everyone. Should you require any accommodations in the application process, please contact aandrachuk at billreidgallery.ca.

Best regards,

-- Alecska Divisadero (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Operations Coordinator

Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art

operations at billreidgallery.ca<mailto:operations at billreidgallery.ca> - www.billreidgallery.ca<http://www.billreidgallery.ca/>

We respectfully acknowledge the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and səl’il’wətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), and all the Indigenous peoples of the Northwest Coast, on whose traditional and unceded territories we live and work.