[BCMA] Vancouver IBPOC Tea and Talk Updates

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Aug 4 12:39:35 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

For those planning on attending next week's IBPOC Tea and Talk in
Vancouver, please note the following changes in location and time:

Tuesday, August 8
*4:30-5:30 PM*
*Location: Museum of Vancouver *
Free, registration encouraged

As part of this session, MOV staff have generously offered free admission
to their galleries before the event. Participants can let the front desk
staff know that they are attending the Tea and Talk to be granted free
admission.

As always free coffee, tea, and snacks will be provided during the session.

Tea and Talks are informal professional development opportunities aimed at
building relationships between cultural professionals who identify as
Indigenous, Black, a Person of Colour, or racialized. Thank you to everyone
for respecting these affinity spaces.

More info here:
https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/db71591a337a0c599077027c56e4f70e475bfa6d/1
.

[image: Vancouver T&T.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Outreach Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

Do you identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour working in the
cultural sector? Check out our IBPOC Network homepage
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=1&cy=2023>,
where resources, community support, and upcoming networking sessions can be
found.

www.museum.bc.ca