[BCMA] Pathways Program Info Session Tomorrow

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Aug 3 12:25:44 PDT 2023

The Pathways Program is open to arts, culture, and heritage
professionals/volunteers who are committed to reflecting, learning, and
integrating more equitable practices into their organizations and work.

This project is a generative and community-based process in partnership
between Arts BC, Greater Vancouver Professional Theatre Alliance, Rural
Arts Inclusion Lab (RAIL) and the BC Arts Council (BCAC), with the shared
objective to support organizations in creating more inclusive, accessible,
and equitable work environments. Through fostering new relationships and
supporting collective learning and action, we hope to help our sector move
beyond saying it supports equity and access to put these principles into
action.

In August, the expressions of interest for a one-year pilot of the Pathways
Program will open. Spaces in the pilot phase are limited. Join us for an
upcoming information session to learn more about the program on August 4
from 10:00 am - 11:00 am.

Visit https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Fmwv8Wt7T2iwZ0iU0xzmow#/registration
to register!

This session will have ASL Interpretation and Zoom auto-captions will be
available. This session will be recorded.