[BCMA] This Thursday! Register For Our Latest IBPOC Network Workshop

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Apr 17 11:51:36 PDT 2023

Join us this week for Part 3 of our *Cultivating Careers* series!

*When*: Thursday, April 20 (12-1 PM)

*What*: Giving and Receiving Feedback

*Who*: Any cultural professionals who identify as Indigenous, Black, or a
Person of Colour (IBPOC) are welcome to attend.

In this professional development session, facilitator Madison Tardif will
provide resources to think about how we build supportive and equitable
feedback mechanisms in our daily lives.

Participants will be encouraged to practice (in breakout rooms) using a
variety of tools to help them navigate graciously giving and receiving
feedback as a way to surface inequities and build inclusive environments.

Register here:
https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/fcfbcdca37ed47ecca1221c3c17aef8a8780d69e/1
.

*Please note that this session will involve breakout rooms, and we strongly
encourage participants to have their cameras on to create a sense of safety
in this IBPOC affinity space.*

[image: 3rd Session.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Outreach Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

Do you identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour working in the
cultural sector? Check out our IBPOC Network homepage
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=1&cy=2023>,
where resources, community support, and upcoming networking sessions can be
found.

www.museum.bc.ca