[BCMA] BCMA Webinar Reminder: Indigenous Heritage Component of MAP with Canadian Heritage

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Sep 27 14:17:08 PDT 2022

 *BCMA Webinar: Indigenous Heritage Component of the Museum Assistance
Program with Canadian Heritage*
*Wednesday September 28, 1:00pm to 2:00pm PST*

The Indigenous Heritage component
<https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/services/funding/museums-assistance/indigenous-heritage.html>
of the Museums Assistance Program (MAP) provides funding for projects
related to the preservation, management and presentation of Indigenous
cultural heritage while also seeking to increase public awareness and
understanding of the rich and diverse cultures of Indigenous Peoples.

To learn more about the Indigenous Heritage component, please join the
Department of Canadian Heritage Senior Program Advisors, Keltie MacKenzie
and Michael Smith when they will give an overview of the program
guidelines, explain what types of projects and organizations are eligible
for funding, and answer your questions about the application process and
project assessment. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions
following the presentation.

*This session is free, but registration is required. Register today
<https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=88>! *

If you have any questions, please contact Leia at engagement at museum.bc.ca

See you there!

Leia Patterson
Engagement Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her
*I check emails twice a day, and therefore might not get back to you until
my next check. Thanks for being patient!*

www.museum.bc.ca