[BCMA] Join the BCMA for Museum Manager Monday

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Sep 16 15:24:47 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

After a summer hiatus, Museum Manager Monday is back on September 19. Join
colleagues on Monday and discuss topics from "post" COVID visitation, to
staffing/supplier shortages, to emergency planning, let's check in on
summer 2022 and look ahead to the fall.

To register or learn more about Museum Manager Monday, visit the BCMA
website: https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=29

See you there!

-Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca

As part of the BCMA’s strategic planning process, we would like to hear
from you! Take our six-question survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BCMAPLAN> and help shape the future of the
BCMA. Respondents will receive 25% off their BCMA Online School
<https://school.museum.bc.ca/> purchase.