[BCMA] Climate Funding Webinar: Free Registration

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Sep 14 14:34:06 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

Discover funding opportunities to support your climate action journey
during our webinar with the BC Community Climate Funding Guide Team on
Tuesday, October 4 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm.

Attendees will be guided through and explore what the BC Community Climate
Funding Guide has to offer. Learn how to utilize search tools, export and
print a list of relevant funding programs, take advantage of the deadline
tracker, and access other helpful and educational resources on the site.

The Community Climate Funding Guide is a resource for Indigenous
communities and local governments in BC to find and access funding for
climate-related projects and initiatives including clean energy development
and adaptation work. Visit the website
<https://communityclimatefunding.gov.bc.ca/> to see how funding may be
applicable to your organization.

Register for this free webinar on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=89>.

Kind regards,

Koy

Koy Tayler