[BCMA] Register today! BCMA Webinar: BC Arts Council Funding for Indigenous Orgs

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Sep 7 10:12:50 PDT 2022

*BCMA Webinar: BC Arts Council Funding for Indigenous
OrganizationsThursday, September 15,  11AM to Noon PST*

Did you know BC Arts Council has project funding available to Indigenous
Cultural Centres as well as Indigenous governments and community
organizations that have dedicated arts and cultural programming? Join the
BCMA in welcoming staff from the BC Arts Council on Thursday, September 15
from 11am - 12noon to learn more. BC Arts Council Program Advisors Erin
Macklem, Krista Patterson and Anissa Paulsen will provide an overview of
the BC Arts Council, discuss eligibility criteria for various funding
opportunities, explain how to register in the BC Arts Council’s online
application system, and provide a few basic grant writing tips. There will
also be time to answer your questions after the presentation.

*Please share this among your networks, as this session will cover many of
the BCAC funding streams and eligibility criteria. *

*This session is free, but registration is required, register today
<https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=86>!*

If you have any questions, please contact Leia at engagement at museum.bc.ca

[image: BC Arts Council Funding.jpg]

Leia Patterson
Engagement Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her
*I check emails twice a day, and therefore might not get back to you until
my next check. Thanks for being patient!*

As part of the BCMA's strategic planning process, we would like to hear
from you! Take our six-question survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BCMAPLAN> and help share the future of the
BCMA. Respondents will receive 25% off their BCMA Online School purchase.

www.museum.bc.ca