[BCMA] BC Archives Awareness Week, Nov 13-19, 2022

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Oct 26 11:31:20 PDT 2022

please excuse cross postings

This year's Archives Awareness Week, an annual celebration to draw public
attention to the importance of the province's archival institutions, is
taking place November 13-19, 2022. We'll be sharing information about
Archives Awareness Week activities on the AABC website - keep an eye out
for an announcement about our programming schedule soon!

As we come together next month, please let the AABC know if you are
planning an event or initiative by contacting info at aabc.ca. You can also
join in online by sharing your amazing holdings, exhibits, and events with
us using the hashtag #BCAAW2022. We are looking forward to sharing your
archival celebrations!

Regards,

Lisa

Lisa Glandt, MAS
Education and Advisory Services (EAS) Coordinator
Archives Association of British Columbia
email: aabc.advisor at aabc.ca
website: aabc.ca

I respectfully acknowledge that I work on the unceded, traditional and
ancestral territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh
(Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.