[BCMA] BC Arts Council consultations available during BCAC conference

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Oct 25 15:45:29 PDT 2022

Hello all-
I look forward to being at the BCMA conference next week!

I thought I’d let everyone know I am available for one-on-one consultations during the conference “Free Time.”
Email me directly:  Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca> if you are interested in booking one of the slots below.

The sign-up sheet will also be available at the Registration Desk on November 2.

[BC Arts Council]

Wednesday, November 2 - Meeting location:  Royal BC Museum Lunchroom

Time slot

11:00 – 11:15am

11:15 – 11:30am

11:30 – 11:45am

11:45 – 12noon

Noon – 12:15pm

12:15 – 12:30pm

Time slot

3:30 – 3:45pm

3:45 – 4:00pm

4:00 – 4:15pm

4:15 – 4:30pm

4:30 – 4:45pm

Thursday, November 3 - Meeting location:  Royal BC Museum Lunchroom

Time slot

11:30 – 11:45am

11:45 – 12noon

Noon – 12:15pm

12:15 – 12:30pm

12:30 – 12:45pm

12:45 – 1:00pm

Thanks all!

All the best,
Anissa

Anissa J. Paulsen (she/her)
Program Advisor - Indigenous Cultural Centres | Museums | Scholarship Awards | Arts Impact
BC Arts Council
Phone: 236.478.2560 | Email: Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca> | www.bcartscouncil.ca<http://www.bcartscouncil.ca/>

Ministry of Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
800 Johnson Street | PO Box 9819 STN PROV GOVT | Victoria | BC | V8W 9W3
Main office:  (250) 356-1718 or reach us toll-free through Enquiry BC: 1-800-663-7867

The BC Arts Council acknowledges it carries out its work on the traditional territories of Indigenous nations throughout British Columbia. We pay our respects to the Elders, past and present, descendants and custodians of these lands. We honour the knowledge keepers and the continuing relationships with Indigenous peoples in BC that develop through our work together. The BC Arts Council is grateful to the lək̓ʷəŋən (Songhees) and Xwsepsum (Esquimalt) ancestors and families, on whose traditional lands we operate our main offices.

The BC Arts Council’s online system email sender has been updated. Add NoReply at BCArtsCouncil.ca<mailto:NoReply at BCArtsCouncil.ca>  to your email program’s contacts or safe senders list to ensure you receive system communications including password reset links and funding status updates.