[BCMA] Survey on climate control protocols

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Oct 11 11:13:08 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

You might be aware that climate control is one of the most carbon intensive
aspects of the arts and culture sector. If you are, you're also aware that
changes are needed - relaxing ranges to increase our energy efficiency and
decrease our carbon footprint. Scientific evidence is there to support
changing climate control in our institutions. So, the question is: why
haven’t we made the switch? There are many answers - loan agreements,
insurance policies, sometimes it’s as simple as a miscommunication or
missing conversation.

We would like to ask you to take *2 minutes to please fill out the
following survey on your current climate control protocols
<https://bit.ly/3e6DjdC>*. The data collected will be presented at the
first International Climate Control Conference on December 1 & 2, 2022
(virtual) hosted by Ki Culture and the Gallery Climate Coalition. Make sure
to follow Ki Culture and GCC for more information about the conference. If
you are interested in getting more information, please contact us at
kifutures at kiculture.org.

Thank you for contributing to this important research!