[BCMA] Watercooler Wednesday - Tomorrow at 3:30pm!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Oct 4 13:28:40 PDT 2022

Gather around the digital watercooler to catch up, ask questions, seek
advice, and chat. Each month we will have a new topic to discuss but feel
free to come with questions, comments, or projects to discuss with the
group.

Watercooler Wednesday takes place every first Wednesday of the month. This
month, we would love to hear how you spent your time and what you learned
on National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (September 30th).

Click here
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/watercooler-wednesdays/?cm=10&cy=2022>
for more information!
[image: Watercooler Wednesday (1).png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>