[BCMA] Did you attend the BCMA & Heritage BC Joint Conference in Victoria? Fill out our feedback survey

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Nov 22 08:00:00 PST 2022

[image: Conference Act II.png]

*Let us know what you think!*
Did you attend Act II of the 2022 Joint Conference presented by Heritage BC
and the BC Museums Association from November 2-4? Then we want to hear from
you.

If you did attend but haven't had a chance yet, please take a few minutes
today and fill out our post-conference survey.

Your feedback will help us gather what is important to you so we can
improve our next events and can plan the upcoming year of programming for
you.

*Today, November 22, is the last day to share your thoughts with us.Please
follow this link for the feedback survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JointCon2022>.*Thank you very much!