[BCMA] more items available from the Vernon Museum & Archive

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Nov 17 12:58:36 PST 2022

Hello,

Please find attached a list of objects which are being deaccessioned from the Vernon Museum & Archives. They include a few military uniforms, a dining set, a painting of Penticton by a Kelowna resident named Grace Willis, and a washtub.

If you are interested please email me at alexandra.fox at vernonmuseum.ca<mailto:alexandra.fox at vernonmuseum.ca>. I can send photos upon request, but all costs associated with transferring the item will fall on you.

Thank you,

Alexandra Fox,
Collections & Exhibits Intern,
Greater Vernon Museum & Archives