[BCMA] GOEMP Trivia Night at OMA Conference

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Nov 17 14:27:09 PST 2022

The Group of Ontario Emerging Museum Professionals (GOEMP) Committee is
pleased to partner with the Ontario Museum Association (OMA) for our annual
Trivia Night at Conference!

This activity is for the up-and-comers and established professionals in the
art, culture, and heritage sectors. We’ll cover topics like local history,
current events, exhibition oddities, and all the wonderful things happening
right now in the museum world. Everyone is invited to flex their brain
muscles and find out if they have what it takes to become the next trivia
master.

As well, the OMA has generously offered a one year membership to the lucky
winner. So join us *via Zoom on Monday, November 21st, at 7:00 pm EST* for
a fun-filled evening. Not only will this be a great networking opportunity,
but you may also learn a new thing or two!

This online event is free, and conference registration is not required.
Please share widely with your networks and sign up today:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwtfuygqzsiEtae3nWuN_5AqfJqcAs18u5Y

[image: OMA Conference - GOEMP Trivia Night (Banner 83 × 23 in).png]