[BCMA] Where to get B-72

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu May 5 18:47:29 PDT 2022

Hello Brendon,

We just buy stuff from Carr Mclean. Opus in Kelowna does carry some conservation grade items but we order mostly from Carr Mclean. Would the museum have some? It is sold in large quantities so I don’t know how much really need. If you are ever in Kelowna let me know and I can give you some of ours.

Nikki Bose
nbose at kelownamuseums.ca<mailto:nbose at kelownamuseums.ca>
Curator of Collections
Kelowna Museums