[BCMA] Where to get B-72

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu May 5 09:51:41 PDT 2022

Hello.

Having recently moved to BC for a position at the Penticton Art Gallery I
am unfamiliar with local sources for certain museum supplies.

We have several items in the collection without accession numbers that I
would like to add them to. Currently the gallery does not have any B-72,
and I would like to ask for recommendations of where we can purchase some?
Is it only available from specialty suppliers, or would likely be able to
find it in local art supply stores?

Thanks,

*Brendon Raw* (He/Him/His)

Collection Coordinator and Preparator

Penticton Art Gallery

199 Marina Way | Penticton BC | V2A 1H5

(250) 493 2928 | www.pentictonartgallery.com

We acknowledge that the land on which we gather is the unceded, traditional
territory of the Sylix (Okanagan) Peoples.