[BCMA] IBPOC Museum Professionals Network: Tea and Talk Session

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 17 07:55:49 PDT 2022

The BCMA IBPOC Tea and Talk returns for another session this May 24 at 1:00
pm.

Connect with fellow IBPOC museum, gallery, and heritage professionals from
across British Columbia. Registration is not required. Visit our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/ibpoc-tea-talk/> to learn more
and join the session.

As a reminder, the IBPOC Network’s Tea and Talk session is a safe space for
all British Columbians who identify as IBPOC museum, heritage, and cultural
professionals to share their thoughts and experiences with one another.
Please be mindful to give space to one another and respect diverse
perspectives and experiences. We ask that you turn your camera on during
the session to help ensure a feeling of safety amongst IBPOC attendees.

Kind regards,

Koy

Koy Tayler
Special Projects Coordinator