[BCMA] Still time to fill it out! BCMA Survey: Building Relationships with Indigenous Communities

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 10 10:25:54 PDT 2022

Despite years of educational and training opportunities, settler-led
heritage institutions often struggle with Indigenous relationship building.
This survey seeks to uncover related barriers experienced within these
institutions. Your candid and honest perspective will remain anonymous.

This survey has been created in collaboration between the BCMA and the
archives department at the Musqueam First Nation.

Submit your answers by May 31, 2022! Access the survey here.
<https://museum.bc.ca/survey-building-relationships-with-indigenous-communities/>

Questions can be directed to Leia Patterson at engagement at museum.bc.ca or
Lorenda Calvert at programs at museum.bc.ca.

Thank you to everyone who has already taken the time to fill out the
survey. We greatly appreciate it.
[image: Survey Instagram.jpg]
--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*RoundUp Issue 282: Maintaining Momentum* is now online! Read the full
publication on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/playlist/?spl=75620F4046000000>.