[BCMA] Seeking samples of volunteer evaluation & Curator volunteer roles

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Mar 17 15:39:45 PDT 2022

Hi there-
I’d highly recommend that you consult Volunteer Victoria’s website. They have a section devoted to resources, such as their Volunteer Evaluation and Performance Tip Sheet:

https://volunteervictoria.bc.ca/research-and-tools/

Hopefully this info will be useful in addition to the other wonderful advice you may receive from others.

Anissa Paulsen

Anissa J. Paulsen (she/her)
Program Officer for Museums & Indigenous Cultural Centres | Scholarship | Youth Engagement Program
BC Arts Council
Phone: 236.478.2560 | Email: Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca> | www.bcartscouncil.ca<http://www.bcartscouncil.ca/>

Ministry of Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
800 Johnson Street | PO Box 9819 STN PROV GOVT | Victoria | BC | V8W 9W3
Main office:  (250) 356-1718 or reach us toll-free through Enquiry BC: 1-800-663-7867

The BC Arts Council acknowledges it carries out its work on the traditional territories of Indigenous nations throughout British Columbia. We pay our respects to the Elders, past and present, descendants and custodians of these lands. We honour the knowledge keepers and the continuing relationships with Indigenous peoples in BC that develop through our work together. The BC Arts Council is grateful to the lək̓ʷəŋən (Songhees) and Xwsepsum (Esquimalt) ancestors and families, on whose traditional lands we operate our main offices.

We are committed to supporting B.C.’s artists and cultural organizations through the pandemic. Up-to-date information is available on the COVID-19 Information and Support page<https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/funding/covid-19-updates-and-faq/>.