[BCMA] Seeking samples of volunteer evaluation & Curator volunteer roles

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Mar 16 10:38:44 PDT 2022

Hello Fellow Museum people,

My name is Lorraine Smith. I am the new Volunteer Coordinator at the Vancouver Maritime Museum. Thank you for reading this far 😀. If you are ever close by, please drop in to say hello!

I'm establishing some new protocols for our rejuvenated Volunteer program.  I'm curious on your experiences with volunteer evaluation.

Does your organization have an evaluation tool? If yes, could you please share your process or evaluation tool?

In addition, our Curator was curious as to what kind of roles your organization might use volunteers in the Curatorial department. Traditionally our Curator department has not used volunteers.

Thank you for your assistance.

Warmly,

Lorraine Smith (she/her)

Volunteer Coordinator

Vancouver Maritime Museum

1905 Ogden Avenue | Vancouver, BC V6J 1A3 www.vanmaritime.com<http://www.vanmaritime.com/>

Email: volunteer at vanmaritime.com

P: 604.257-8312  C: 604.836.9823

Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 AM - 3 PM

We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) and səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh).

[cid:ba5b9ff6-362a-43e7-83b3-056093957978]