[BCMA] [EXTERNAL] Looking for: A Salvaged Power Pole!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Mar 17 09:00:36 PDT 2022

Hello Ana,
What length of pole are you looking for (25-40ft).
Thank you
Rob

Rob McCullough
Manager, Museums and Heritages Services
Office of the CAO, City of New Westminster
Tel. 604.527.4639

On Mar 16, 2022, at 4:17 PM, Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv <listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the City of New Westminster's network. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello -
The Steveston Tram building is currently undergoing some exciting exhibit upgrades. We’d like to tell the story of how power was brought to Steveston via the tram. To do this, we’re in search of a salvaged power pole. I know it is a BIG ask, but thought we’d put it out there before creating a replica.
Thank you for any leads!

Ana Alfieri
Curatorial Assistant
Community Services Division