[BCMA] Are you response ready? Emergency response planning workshop with CCI

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Mar 9 15:30:00 PST 2022

The BCMA is very excited to partner with the Canadian Conservation
Institute (CCI) on this hands-on online workshop. Learn about the
objectives and key components of emergency response planning and leave with
a comprehensive plan for your museum or heritage institution.

We encourage participation by up to three people per institution, ideally
those who are responsible for emergency incident management.

*Head to our website to find out more and register:
https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=74&instid=277
<https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=74&instid=277>*

Please note that due to the interactive nature of this workshop, attendance
is limited to 10 institutions.

[image: CCI - Instagram.jpg]