[BCMA] Still time to register! BCMA Webinar - All About Archeological Repositories

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Mar 7 10:12:04 PST 2022

Wednesday, March 9th, 2022

12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PT

Join the BCMA and Dr. Genevieve Hill, Curator of Archeology at the Royal BC
Museum, to talk about all things archeological repositories! Log on and
learn who archeological repositories are and what they do, their history
and how they came to be, and some current issues and opportunities
pertaining to repositories such as repatriation of ancestral remains and
cultural belongings, UNDRIP/DRIPA, and working with indigenous communities.
Dr. Hill will also cover things to consider when preparing cultural
material for a repository and where to find support.

If you've ever wondered about archeological materials and repositories -
this is the webinar for you!

Registration is free!
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/6a2a0cb2e4dcf938f99fee42eb24aaf065af8b9d/1>

[image: Webinar Promo Twitter.png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*RoundUp Issue 282: Maintaining Momentum* is now online! Read the full
publication on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/playlist/?spl=75620F4046000000>.