[BCMA] Employment Opportunities at Nanaimo Art Gallery

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Mar 1 12:02:00 PST 2022

Nanaimo Art Gallery is seeking to expand our team! We currently have three
positions open and invite you to share these opportunities.

Our new Visitor and Retails Services Coordinator
<https://nanaimoartgallery.ca/site-content/uploads/2022/03/Visitor-and-Retail-Services-Coordinator-Job-Posting.pdf>,
(a full-time, permanent position) will be responsible for a range of
front-of-house services including orienting visitors to exhibitions and
communicating effectively about programs, managing The Gallery Store,
registration, membership, volunteers, and special events. The
successful candidate will share the Nanaimo Art Gallery team’s values of
innovation, collaboration, and accessibility and is the first point of
contact for many visitors to the Gallery.

We are also seeking two summer student positions that will both run from
May 4th to August 26th, 2022.

   - Art Education Assistant
   <https://nanaimoartgallery.ca/site-content/uploads/2022/02/2022-Art-Education-Assistant-Job-Posting.pdf>
   - Programming Research Assistant
   <https://nanaimoartgallery.ca/site-content/uploads/2022/02/2022-Programming-Research-Assistant-Job-Posting.pdf>

Nanaimo Art Gallery hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed
to equity and diversity within its community. The Gallery encourages
applications from women, visible minority group members, persons with
disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender
identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage
with diverse communities.

--
Dana Gage (she/her)
Marketing & Communications Coordinator