[BCMA] Still time to register! BCMA Webinar - Environmental Monitoring, Pest Management, and You with Conserv on March 2nd

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Mar 1 12:12:46 PST 2022

Weather weirding you out? Our BCMA Webinar - Environmental Monitoring, Pest
Management, and You with Conserv has got you covered! Registration to this
webinar includes access to Conserv's free preventative software!

Join the BCMA and Melissa King, a preventive conservator and Senior
Conservation Liaison at Conserv, to talk about conservation software and
pest management!

In this one-hour webinar, Melissa will walk you through the free Conserv
Cloud software and how to get set up and start using it. Melissa will also
discuss how Conserv's subscription for easy-to-setup wireless sensors
works. This is a great option for those interested in getting real-time
data (automatically updated in the software every 10 minutes) with alert
capabilities. Put your mind, and your team's mind, at ease with this handy
(and free!) software!

Happening tomorrow, March 2nd at 12noon, registration is free!
Register here!
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/9563a3229974247e371f32096a561f5aecfc3598/1>

[image: March Webinar Promo (Facebook Post).png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*RoundUp Issue 282: Maintaining Momentum* is now online! Read the full
publication on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/playlist/?spl=75620F4046000000>.