[BCMA] Todays the Day! Cocktails and Conversation

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jun 28 07:56:47 PDT 2022

Connect with museum, gallery, and heritage professionals from across
British Columbia. Join the BCMA and the Museum of Anthropology’s Senior
Marketing and Communications Manager, Bonnie Sun for a casual conversation
about communications!

This month, log on and chat with us about any and all marketing and
communications conundrums! In this session, we will be joined by
Laneen of SBLTN
Studio <https://sbltn.com/home>.

Have a small, but mighty, team struggling to get started on social media or
keep up with the flow? In this casual chat, we will cover social media tips
such as ways to get maximum impact from minimum content, what platforms to
show up on, tools to lighten the load, and even some content ideas that you
can explore right away!

Today at 3:30 pm.

Click here to join
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/cocktails-and-conversation/?cm=6&cy=2022>
.
[image: Cocktails and Convos (2).png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*Nominations are being accepted for the BCMA Awards until June 12, 2022!
Nominate Today
<https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-awards-2022-call-for-nominations/>! *