[BCMA] Doll Restoration

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jun 3 11:37:22 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I have been contacted by a member of the public who is interested in
restoring a doll that belonged to her grandmother. She has provided me with
pictures and as much information as she knows regarding the doll's history.
I have no experience with this kind of restoration. Does anyone know of a
person or company who does this kind of restoration and/or used a
person/company before?

The doll was a gift in 1906 and at present the hair is no longer attached
to the head and the head is no longer attached to the body. It is my
understanding that the owner would like the doll to be whole again and
possibly cleaned.

If you have any leads, please contact me at chasemuseumsociety at gmail.com
Thanks,
Breanne