[BCMA] Masks and Rapid Tests Available for Community Organizations: Red Cross Canada

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jul 19 09:10:58 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

If anyone is wanting to provide their staff and volunteers with access to
masks and rapid tests as we enter the seventh wave of COVID, I wanted to
recommend this program from Red Cross Canada:
https://www.redcross.ca/how-we-help/current-emergency-responses/covid-19-%E2%80%93-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-rapid-tests-and-masks-for-community-organizations

While this program was very oversubscribed during the winter Omicron wave
(we applied in December and never heard back from them), it appears to have
much greater supply at the moment. The BCMA requested masks and rapid tests
and our request was approved within 24 hours.

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca