[BCMA] Penticton Art Gallery ~ three Job opportunities

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jan 19 19:10:04 PST 2022

The Penticton Art Gallery is looking for three dynamic, inspired creatives
to join our small but mighty team. We are looking for a full
time Collections Coordinator and Preparator, along with two 3/4 time
positions as our Communications Coordinator and our Gift Shop Coordinator.
The coming new year will be one of our most ambitious and we are excited to
add to our team and bring some new energy and ideas as we move to celebrate
the 50th anniversary of our incorporation as a society.

The Penticton Art Gallery’s mission is to engage the public in an ongoing
dialogue about issues and ideas that affect our numerous communities, as
expressed through contemporary and historic art practices, while providing
opportunities for the public to interact with artists and the artistic
process.

The Penticton Art Gallery exists to exhibit, interpret, preserve, and
promote our collective artistic and cultural heritage as expressed through
the visual arts. This is supported by the creation of education and
outreach programs to engage our community in local, regional, and global
issues while also being attentive to cultural and gender diversity and the
work of Indigenous artists. We envision a gallery accessible to everyone as
a vibrant public space in service of our community, to foster greater
social engagement, critical thinking, and creativity.

The Penticton Art Gallery acknowledges that the land on which we gather is
located on the unceded territory of the syilx (Okanagan) Peoples.

Please find attached the three job postings and if you have any questions
please don't hesitate to reach out to me at the contact below.

Thank you all for your time, support and consideration, I wish you all the
very best of the coming new year.

Yours most sincerely;

*Paul F. Crawford*
(He, Him & His) | Director/Curator

✆250.493.2928 ✉ c <George at tworiversgallery.ca>urator at pentictonartgallery.com

Penticton Art Gallery, 199 Marina Way, Penticton, B.C., V2A 1H5

Gratefully located on the unceded territory of the syilx (Okanagan) Peoples.