[BCMA] Goodbye winter, hello spring! Mark your calendars for our March Watercooler Wednesdays!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Feb 28 12:04:46 PST 2022

A new month and a new season are here! Mark your calendars for our March
Watercooler Wednesday - log on at 3:30 pm on March 2nd to chat with Lorenda
about unusual and interesting programming ideas. Feel free to bring some
ideas to brainstorm with!

Details and link here!
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/watercooler-wednesdays/?cm=2&cy=2022>

[image: Watercooler Wednesday - Twitter (1).png]
--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*Roundup submissions are now open online! We now offer compensation to
contributors and are looking for articles about how you and your
institution are maintaining momentum! Find more details on our **website
<https://museum.bc.ca/roundup-magazine-submissions/>**.*