[BCMA] BCMA is Taking Climate Action with Ki Futures

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Feb 4 10:24:58 PST 2022

 Being a Ki Futures Champion has been an important way for us to support
museums and cultural heritage institutions become more sustainable. It
continues to be imperative that our sector takes action as we have seen the
devastation climate change has caused within British Columbia and around
the world.

Ki Futures <https://www.kiculture.org/ki-futures/> is a global network of
cultural professionals who learn and grow alongside one another to become
sustainability leaders. *Find out more about why we are a part of Ki
Futures (and how you can join us) in our latest blog post:
https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-is-taking-climate-action-with-ki-futures/
<https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-is-taking-climate-action-with-ki-futures/>*

BCMA Members are eligible for a discounted rate for their first year of the
Ki Futures program. Curious what the program is like? Want a sneak peek of
some of their resources?

We were given permission to share a small selection with our members. Visit
our website at
https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-is-taking-climate-action-with-ki-futures/, log in
to access members-only content and click on the button for the Ki Futures
Resources.

Let us know if you have any questions or would like to chat more about the
Ki Futures program! You can email Vanessa from the BCMA team at
bcma at museum.bc.ca; she loves to talk about climate action and
sustainability.