[BCMA] Fruit labels from the Vernon Museum

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Dec 22 15:24:00 PST 2022

Hello,

Today the Vernon Museum & Archives has on offer a selection of box ends with labels from different fruit companies on them. If any of these interest you please email me at Carolyn.ben at vernonmuseum.ca<mailto:Carolyn.ben at vernonmuseum.ca>.  I can send photos upon request, but all costs associated with transferring the item will fall on you.

Thank you,

Carolyn Ben (she/her)
Greater Vernon Museum & Archives
3009 - 32nd Avenue | Vernon, BC V1T 2L8
www.vernonmuseum.ca<http://www.vernonmuseum.ca>
WE RESPECTFULLY ACKNOWLEDGE Greater Vernon Museum & Archives is located on the Ancestral, Traditional and Unceded Territory of the Okanagan Nation and the Syilx People.