[BCMA] PoCo Heritage - Items for Deaccessioning

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Sat Dec 17 16:51:54 PST 2022

Hello,

Please find attached a list of items which are being deaccessioned from the
PoCo Heritage Museum and Archives' collection. Quite a mix of items
including shoes, plaques, doilies, sewing machines, etc.

If you are interested in anything please email me at info at pocoheritage.org by
January 3rd, 2023. Any costs associated with the transfer will fall on the
interested party.

All the best,

*Alex Code* (He / Him)
*Museum Manager and Curator *
*PoCo Heritage Museum and Archives *
150-2248 McAllister Ave | Port Coquitlam BC | V3C 2A5 | 604 927 8403
alexanderc at pocoheritage.org | info at pocoheritage.org
<alexanderc at pocoheritage.org>
https://pocoheritage.org/

PoCo Heritage acknowledges that our museum is located on the traditional,
ancestral and unceded territory of the kʷikʷəƛ̓əm (Kwikwetlem First
Nation). We thank the kʷikʷəƛ̓əm who continue to live on these lands and
care for them, along with the waters and all that is above and below.