[BCMA] Bring In-Person Tea and Talks To You

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Dec 15 15:52:09 PST 2022

Do you wish our Tea and Talks would come to you?

The IBPOC Network is excited to announce that we’ll be bringing our
in-person sessions to locations across BC in 2023!

As we make plans to take Tea and Talk on the road, we’d like YOU to tell us
where to bring them.

If there is a town/city/region that you would like them to come to, please
email us at communications at museum.bc.ca with your name, location(s) of
choice, and organization if applicable.

The ultimate goal of Tea and Talk has been to provide informal spaces where
IBPOC cultural professionals can meet each other, provide advice, and build
support networks. We hope you’ll use this opportunity to build a network in
your area, and help uplift each other.

Click the link below to find out more. We ask that suggestions for 2023 be
sent by February 10.

https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=12&cy=2022
.

[image: IBPOC 20212022-2 copy.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Communications & Special Projects Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

www.museum.bc.ca