[BCMA] Tomorrow! Join us for the last Watercooler Wednesday of 2022!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Dec 6 13:44:43 PST 2022

Connect with museum, gallery, and heritage professionals from across
British Columbia. Gather around the digital watercooler to catch up, ask
questions, seek advice, and chat. Each month we will have a new topic to
discuss but feel free to come with questions, comments, or projects to
discuss with the group.

Watercooler Wednesday takes place every first Wednesday of the month. Tis
the season and we would love to celebrate the holidays with you at our last
Watercooler Wednesday of 2022 on December 7th at 3:30 PM!

Log on
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/watercooler-wednesdays/?cm=12&cy=2022>
and bring a hot beverage with you!
[image: Watercooler Wednesday (2).png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>