[BCMA] Revelstoke Railway Museum Publishes New Book - Press Release

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Dec 1 08:32:12 PST 2022

Hi, friends.

I wanted to share the attached press release about our new book on the
Connaught Tunnel by Revelstokian Doug Mayer.  This is a landmark work for us
for a bunch of reasons - it is the largest book we have published, it fills
a huge gap in the BC railway history literature, and it is about one of BC's
largest engineering projects in the first half of the 20th Century.

Many thanks,

Jim

Jim Cullen

Executive Director

Revelstoke Railway Museum
719 Track Street West
P.O. Box 3018
Revelstoke, BC
V0E 2S0

Phone: 250-837-6060
Cell: 403-835-1238
Email: director.railway at telus.net <mailto:director.railway at telus.net>
Web: www.railwaymuseum.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.railwaymuseum.com&d
=DwMFaQ&c=xN2-G3cygOpDxk3Nh3luTA&r=UH6-5sEAb2tBjz3i5ikKwShQ4fumwBd1tRtr55Kn_
KI&m=WroZ-IIS4iEC4RKQzdljOw57jhi6_yuqQLmh1lVsTbw&s=wjD5ox-lYcmhR53wK_x34Tq4p
JKvOcgrmSCqzeEMWbo&e=>