[BCMA] Reconciliation Examples

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Apr 20 15:25:58 PDT 2022

Hi Tammy,

I would recommend looking at the Burnaby Village Museum as they have undertaken some great projects in the past few years, especially their Indigenous History in Burnaby Resource Guide: https://www.burnabyvillagemuseum.ca/EN/main/about/resources.html

They have also worked with Coast Salish experts and Knowledge Keepers to create a Matriarch’s Garden and Indigenous Learning House.

All the best,
Jennifer